Part 9 Discipleship: Qualities of the Hand – The Mission of a Disciple
Questions from the message:
- What do you notice about the way that Jesus interacted with people? Did He react differently with religious and non-religious people? What can we learn from His attitude as we engage with the world around us?
- In terms of your own faith growth, who has helped you in your discipleship journey? How were they influential in your life?
- Who is God putting in your path who is not a Christian? In what ways are you relating the Gospel in way that is meaningful and pertinent to them? How can you play your part – as God uses you – in bringing them to faith?
- Can you identify newer or younger believers that you could disciple?
- How are you being an active carrier of God’s aroma that makes Jesus ‘non-ignorable’ in the places you live, work and play?
- What are you doing to cultivate missional relationships with people outside of the TCF community? How do you handle objections or opposition to your faith in Jesus?
- Are you grabbing hold of the unique opportunities you have right now to invite people to what could be described as a ‘once in a lifetime-looking church?’