Part 10 Discipleship: Qualities of the Hand – The Ministry of a Disciple
Questions from the message:
- How would you respond to someone who said: “You don’t have to go to church to be a Christian?”
- With whom do you have relationships that encourages depth & transparency? If you find it hard to identify people that fit into this category, with which acquaintances might you develop deeper relationships?
- Why is having a few deep relationships so important to spiritual growth, and what are the challenges to having these relationships?
- What gifts, skills, and passions has God given you to serve His purpose? How are you using those gifts, skills, and passions?
- In what ways can you grow in your ability to serve Him?