Questions from the Message:
- When you get ‘squeezed’ what comes out? IS it the graceful love, care and compassion of Jesus Christ?
- Where are you imitating the ‘ways of the world?’ Is imitating Jesus your first response? What does that look like?
- Recognising that you won’t always get it right, how does you own ‘call to repentance’ – that complete change in your thought patterns and decision-making processes with reference to God, to sin, to self, to things – influence you life and the lives of those around you?
- What do you need to put in place – as you head into 2021 – for you to be more comfortable with change? Who do you need to be spending time with (or not with); what do you need to be reading (or not reading); where do you need to be going (or not going) – in order to ‘…let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.”
- What, where, and how in 2021 – as you resist ‘copying the behaviour and customs of this world” – is God calling you to be a ‘living and holy sacrifice – the kind He will find acceptable?”