Questions from today’s message:
- Being a disciple of Jesus Christ means committing to a life-long journey of Discipleship – that is, not only personally growing to become more and more like Jesus, but also in the discipleship of others to do the same? What does that look like for You? Who are you discipling?
- Whom do you believe Jesus might be calling you to walk with in discipleship?
- Do you need help in identifying someone who can help you in your own journey of discipleship?
- Which ‘little pig’ are you? Are you one more than the other? A little bit of all?
- If you are not in a discipleship relationship with someone, what is stopping you?