Lockdown Lessons #4 One Day at a Time
Questions from today’s message:
- Do you spend time worrying about tomorrow? What steps could you take each day to eliminate that worry from your life?
- How do you show your thankfulness to Jesus for how He provides for you?
- What does ‘learning to trust in God’s enabling for each day’ look like for you?
- How, as you have trusted Him, has God provided for you? (Write these down over the next weeks and then reflect on them – or share them with your family and friends as examples of living one day at a time.)
- God has given you one day at a time. What are you going to do with each day?