Lessons from the Upper Room – Jesus’ Promises
This week in our final message in Lessons from the Upper Room, Pastor Danny McDowell shares 5 of Jesus’ Promises:
- Knowing the Father through Jesus.
- That we are called to greater works.
- We have a helper, and a blessing in the Holy Spirit.
- Knowing Jesus will bring us peace.
Below are some questions from today’s message that you might like to reflect on or discuss in your small group.
- Do you know the Father through Jesus? Would you like to talk more about how to make Jesus your Lord and Saviour?
- Do you recognise, rely on, and feel blessed when you acknowledge that you have the power of the helper – the Holy Spirit – residing within you?
- Are you experiencing that ‘shalom’ kind of peace of completeness, wholeness, fullness, harmony and the absence of agitation or discord? Do you want that peace? What might be getting in the way?
- How can you bring ‘peace’ to those around you this week?