Jesus – Including the Excluded – The Tax Collector
Questions from the message:
- Jesus gave His life to save sinners like us – to include us in His kingdom. What sacrifices do you made to include others? What do you do to include others?
- Do you find it difficult to interact with – or relate to – those who look, sound, and are different? How can you change that?
- When and where have you made the decision to bring ‘outsiders’ in?
- Are you ministering to the excluded with a sense of urgency, or are you criticising others like the Pharisees in Mark 2:13-17?
- Why do you think that Jesus spend so much time with the ‘excluded?’