James – Solving Practical Problems – The Power of Prayer
Questions from the message:
- What are we acknowledging about God when we pray?
- Is the key then – in how we pray – to allow and acknowledge that God is the ultimate decision-maker and not us?
- When we pray ‘God-willing’, are we genuinely content to accept that the answer to that prayer is then firmly placed in His hands?
- What can prayer accomplish? Can you recall times in your life that your prayers have been answered?In your haste to ‘do’, do you at times, forget to seek the voice of God in whatever it is you’re preparing to undertake?
- Prayer accomplishes many things – How is your prayer life keeping your relationship with Jesus Christ intimate, healthy, open and honest?