James – Solving Practical Problems – Stickability
Questions from the Message:
- There is an anonymous quote says: “Some people get angry because God put thorns on roses. Others rejoice because God put roses on thorns.” A lack of patience can breed an attitude of anger so: Who do you need to practice patience with – in your life? How can you do that?
- Are you being too hard on yourself? Is the secret to your personal stickability in being more patient with yourself?
- Do you need to get down on your knees and simply thank God for giving you such unique opportunities to develop and display patience to those around you in this time?
- Have you taken some time to discern – in prayer and with significant influencers in your life – God’s purposes for you in this time of your life?
- When have/do you yearned for the ‘greener grass’ of the other side?