James: Solving Practical Problems – Listening is great but doing is even better
Questions from Today’s Message:
- Do you know Christians who struggle to control their tongue?
- Are you at times like that? How can you be proactive in changing that?
- If you spread your ‘net’ or your ‘sphere of influence’ a little wider than widows and orphans, how are you practising this care to others? How are you ‘doing?’
- When you look in the mirror of your life and the way you live it, what and where are the areas that you need to take action in to move from hearing to doing?
- As you look into the ‘mirror’, what is Jesus reflecting back to you that might need to change in your life?