James – Solving Practical Problems – It’s About God – Not Me!
Questions from today’s message:
- Does your prayer life (or lack thereof) reveal the focus of your heart?
- When You pray, are you intentionally of unselfishly seeking God’s will?
- Both sin (Hebrews 11:25) and God promise pleasure (Psalm 16:11). Should we seek pleasure or seek God? Is there a difference?
- Is all conflict wrong? When, and how do we know when we are fighting for the right reasons, and not for sinful reasons?
- Who are you in conflict with?
- Where do you need to deny yourself to seek reconciliation?