Discipleship Part 4: Don’t Settle For Less!
Questions from the Message:
- What times in your life when you felt most connected to God? How have you maintained that connection?
- Am I in a journey of discipleship where I continually crave the Word of God and be satisfied by it at least as much, and preferably more than I am by other things in my life?
- How do you typically connect with God?
- Have you ever tried practicing a spiritual discipline? What was it? How did you go?
- Which spiritual discipline/s can you commit to practising this day/week/ month?