This week we explore how:
Jesus was born to be King; anointed as King; Died as King; and assumed Kingly authority, as Pastor Danny asks the question; How will I Treat the King?
Below are some questions from today’s message that you might like to reflect on or discuss in your small group:
- Do I praise more, or complain more?
- Have I put my KING first in some things but last in others?
- My Sundays are great but by Wednesday I start to ‘flag’ a little – what can I be doing in my faith life to maintain my relationship with my King?
- Am I trusting, obeying and following Jesus in the best way that I can? What do I need to do to in my everyday life to ensure that He is #1?
- Obeying Him as the Lord of unquestioned and immeasurable love. Following Him as our divine and infallible leader.
- How do I treat my King?