Better together, immeasurably more
Questions from the message:
- In what ways have you seen Jesus pushed to the margins in the Church? What needs to happen to make sure Jesus is truly at the centre of your church or ministry?
- What would it take (what would need to change) to truly reach our community for Christ?
- What are the obstacles to unified mission in your neighbourhood?
- What impact do you think our internal conflicts have on our wider witness? Can you think of a time or share a story where in the midst of conflict or severe disagreement, grace was shown and as a result God’s kingdom was advanced?
- In what ways can you and your church show generosity to other churches, pastors and missional endeavours in order to advance God’s kingdom?